Total Eye® Firm & Repair Cream 0.6 fl. oz.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Visibly improves all signs of skin aging including dark circles, puffiness, skin laxity, crow’s feet & dehydration
- Promotes healthy collagen and helps energize skin for immediate and long-term improvement
- Provides moisture-rich hydration to support skin barrier health and smooth the appearance of crepey skin
- Intensely hydrating & soothing
- Long-term improvement in appearance of signs of aging around eye area
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested:
- Safe for use around the eye area, for contact lens wearers, for sensitive eyes
- Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, & dye
HOW TO USE – AM and PM
- Dispense half a pump to ring finger
- Dot around both eyes and tap gently around entire orbital area, including eye lids and above brow.
- Add Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 in the AM for daily sun protection and color correction.
- Recommended for use twice daily.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Squalane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Betaine, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sodium Phytate, Opuntia Ficus- Indica Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Pantolactone, Citric Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Sucrose, Jania Rubens Extract, Darutoside, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Total Eye® has been Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist reviewed for irritation and sensitization and has undergone industry safety testing which deem it hypoallergenic and safe for contact lens wearers, and for use around the eye area and sensitive eyes. Please note this product is not allergy proof and may cause reaction in select individuals with history of allergies. In very small number of cases (less than one in a thousand), allergic reactions may be significant. If you experience such reaction, please discontinue product use and contact your physician.
As with any eye treatment product being used for the first time, Total Eye® may cause temporary skin reactions, including a slight tingling or irritation that should dissipate within minutes and get better with regular use. Use of certain products can potentially increase the probability of these reactions (e.g.: retinol, retinoids, alpha hydroxy, salicylic acid or niacinamide, etc).