Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact Helendale Dermatology by email at email@example.com or by phone at 585-266-5420.
If you believe that Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Helendale Dermatology, c/o Practice Administrator, 500 Helendale Rd, Suite 100 Rochester, NY 14609, 585-266-5420, ext.140, TTY: 800-421-1220, 585-266-5420, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/complaints/index.html