September 11, 2020
We at Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa could not be more excited to announce our Spa is finally reopening on September 14th. We hope you are just as excited as we are about getting back into the swing of things. We want to reassure you; we are taking every precaution possible to have a safe environment for our clients! As we ease back into providing spa services, please note that we will be experiencing a large volume of clients booking services and appointment times may not be immediate, please be patient with us as we navigate re-opening!
When it comes time for your appointment, we do ask that you call when you arrive at Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa or knock on our door to enter. We are still following the strict guidelines with regards to COVID-19. We will need to ask you our Covid screening questions and take your temperature before entering the Boutique.
When you arrive, we will have you answer a few of our screening questions prior to any service, such as:
- Do you have a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath?
- Do you have a new rash, GI upset or loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had any close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID?
- Have you had any close contact with anyone who has been exposed or suspected to be exposed to COVID?
- Have you traveled outside of NYS in the last 14 days?
We are looking forward to seeing you back at Helendale Dermatology & Medical Spa for Spa services!