August 1, 2017
A good diet and proper cleansing and moisturizing are essential elements of clear, healthy skin, but medical spa treatments can provide additional benefits.
We offer effective, minimally-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments for various conditions using the DOT Fractional Laser, one of the most advanced technologies available. Check out several reasons to consider this unique treatment.
1. Advanced Medical Technology
The Deka SmartXide Dermal Optical Thermolysis (DOT) Fractional Laser can treat deep wrinkles and other skin imperfections, such as scars, blotchiness, and sun damage. How does it work?
This DOT Therapy tool fractionates a CO2 laser beam into a multitude of small light beams. These shafts of light penetrate the skin, causing the body's healing mechanism to begin repairs on the targeted areas. The body automatically ejects the damaged skin tissue and grows new tissue. Most DOT laser procedures last slightly under an hour, including the application of a preparatory numbing agent and a postoperative moisturizer.
2. Healthy Skin Rejuvenation for a Clear Complexion
An ablative laser, like the DOT CO2 Fractional Laser, is the best and most effective treatment for skin rejuvenation, including deep wrinkles, severe sun damage, brown spots, lax skin texture, and scarring. This advanced tool offers several excellent benefits, including:
- Customizable settings for specific skin types and areas of the body
- Optimal "microdot" size for precise results
- Minimally invasive
- Excellent satisfaction rates among former patients
- Fast, low-risk procedure
- Minimal anesthesia and quick recovery for most patients
- Medical studies documenting effectiveness
- Can treat delicate eye and neck skin
3. Customized Laser Treatments
Along with the ablative DOT Fractional Laser for deep treatments, we also offer pico-ablative treatments with the Syneron-Candela PicoWay laser.
Instead of penetrating the skin with heat-generating shafts of light (photothermal), this laser-induced optical breakdown technology essentially creates tiny holes in the dermis through sound waves (photoacoustic). These holes initiate a healing response that promotes new collagen growth.
The technology within the PicoWay laser allows for an extremely short laser pulse (measured in picoseconds) to treat various skin conditions, including fine lines, pigmentation, scars, lesions, and other irregularities. The PicoWay laser is ideal for younger patients with minor conditions who don't require the deep ablative treatment of the DOT Fractional Laser. Additional benefits of the PicoWay laser include:
- Short treatment time, usually under 20 minutes
- Minimal discomfort and recovery time
- Targeted treatment for skin irregularities
- Visible results after a few treatments
- Effective for a wide range of skin tones