November 4, 2021
If you’ve ever seen a Dermatologist to treat a skin problem, you likely know that it’s considered a specialty treatment. This in itself can make the process of seeing a doctor more complicated, not to mention the hoops that some insurance companies and pharmacies make patients jump through when it comes to filling a prescription. At Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa in Rochester, we’re constantly working to simplify the process of getting treatment for skin conditions, and are proud to announce our recent partnership with Prescriber’s Choice.
One of our foremost concerns at Helendale Dermatology is ensuring that our patients don’t have to run in circles simply to get the medication they need to treat their skin conditions. Our partnership with Prescriber’s Choice allows us to dispense medication at the time of your visit, making it possible to bypass the pharmacy while ensuring the highest levels of purity, potency and safety.
- Eliminates the uncertainty of whether or not your medication is covered
- Superior-quality, FDA-approved medications formulated in the United States
- Our medications are free of unnecessary fillers, parabens, dyes and other agents
- Conditions once requiring multiple medications can now be treated with just one
- All our medications are meticulously formulated for enhanced safety and efficacy
- Treatment at Helendale Dermatology does not require a physician’s referral
When skin problems manifest, the last thing anyone wants to do is spend countless hours dealing with insurance companies, or overpaying for medications that are manufactured thousands of miles from home. Our partnership with Prescriber’s Choice eliminates the stress and high cost of treating many skin conditions, while providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you’re receiving the very best treatment possible.
To learn more about our full offering of Rochester, NY dermatology and skin care services, or to schedule an appointment, get in touch with Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa today. We can be reached by phone at 585-266-5420 or via email by visiting our contact page.