October 1, 2021
Facial peels, or chemical peels as they’re often referred to, remain one of the most popular skin rejuvenation treatments available today, and are trusted by people with virtually every type of skin. For many, they serve as a safe and effective way to address years of sun damage, acne and other minor imperfections, but offer a wide range of benefits for those looking to improve the appearance of their skin. And while many do their own peels at home, having a medical grade facial peel from a skilled professional can offer superior results.
As one of the leading providers of skin care services in Rochester and Western NY, Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa offers medical grade facial peels in a safe, clinical setting to ensure the best results possible. Here are just a few of the many advantages of having a medical grade chemical peel.
- Enhances melanin activity for skin that’s healthy and younger looking
- Stimulates collagen production to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes embedded dead skin cells to help prevent frequent breakouts
- One of the most effective ways to remove sun spots and minor scarring
- Refreshes your skin to help promote a brighter, glowing complexion
- Can help minimize the appearance of pock marks and uneven surfaces
It’s important to remember that facial peels involve the use of chemicals to achieve the desired results. If you’re not 100% certain on how to go about the process, but are interested in reaping the benefits, we strongly having them done by professionals in a safe, controlled setting. For more information or to schedule an appointment for a medical grade chemical peel in Rochester, get in touch with Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa today.
We’re located at 500 Helendale Road in Rochester and proud to serve clients throughout the entire Western NY area. To speak with our staff give us a call at 585-266-5420 or write to us through our contact page.