October 3, 2022
As many who live with psoriasis know all too well, it’s a condition that can be incredibly stubborn, embarrassing, and difficult to resolve. While there are a number of topical and oral prescriptions designed to help minimize the scaling, itching, and redness associated with it, many come with some rather undesirable potential side effects. For those who aren’t comfortable with medications, as well as those who haven’t seen results with OTC creams and ointments, XTRAC® Excimer Laser Treatment is helping many finally get the results they’ve been seeking for years.
At Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa, we’re excited to now offer XTRAC® laser treatments right here at our medical spa in Rochester, NY. The process is surprisingly fast, affordable, and unlike some laser therapy treatments, your skin is never exposed to harmful UV rays. Here are just a few of the benefits of XTRAC® laser treatment for psoriasis:
- A safe, non-invasive way to treat psoriasis, vitiligo, and other skin conditions
- Intense light is focused on the affected area, without affecting healthy areas
- XTRAC® is highly effective and sessions take no more than a few minutes
- Eliminates the need to constantly re-apply topicals or take oral medications
- Side effects are minimal, without the worry of thinning skin or stretch marks
- Shown to help improve the skin’s appearance and prevent reoccurrence
If you’re like so many individuals who’ve tried countless ways to help alleviate the effects of psoriasis, and don’t want to resort to oral medications, injections, or topical agents, we invite you to learn more about how XTRAC® Laser treatment is helping others who were out of options. Get in touch with the experts at Helendale Dermatology today for more detailed information, answers to your questions, or to schedule an appointment.
Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa is located at 500 Helendale Road in Rochester and serves the needs of customers and patients throughout the entire Western NY region. Give us a call at 585-266-5420 or reach out via email through our website’s secure, confidential contact page.