October 23, 2018
It's a familiar story: you're generally happy with your body, diet, and fitness routine, but there are still areas of fat that you just can't seem to shake. We get it. Stubborn fat collects in the chin, arms, abdomen, back, and love handles, regardless if we lose weight or not.
If you're searching for a non-invasive method to get rid of stubborn fat, you'll uncover a lot of options. But how will you know which method will deliver impressive results?
Helendale Medical Spa uses CoolSculpting to help our patients reach their fat-loss goals because it is a quick, effective fix to areas of stubborn fat, and the results speak for themselves.
How CoolSculpting Works
CoolSculpting permanently eliminates fat cells through Cryolipolysis, a scientific observation that demonstrates small pockets of fat are eliminated by cold, and it results in a more sculpted version of you.
"The concept of freezing fat is amazing and effective. Fat cells freeze very easily compared to other cells, so it's an easy way to destroy them without damaging the surrounding tissue," commented Dr. Arthur when asked why Helendale switched from SculpSure to CoolSculpting.
During the CoolSculpting procedure, a professional uses a controlled cooling device to freeze 20-25% of the patient's target area fat cells. Once frozen, the cells die and are permanently carried out of the patient's body through natural body processes. Note that this does not result in weight loss or fat reduction anywhere else in the body, only fat cell loss in the target area.
CoolSculpting can treat:
- Inner/outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Love handles
- Double chin
- Bra fat
- Banana roll
Why Choose CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting offers a lot of benefits that other fat reduction methods do not. Some benefits of CoolSculpting include:
- Short sessions and quick recovery - a typical procedure lasts 35 minutes, and most patients are able to go back to work immediately following their appointment.
- Whole-body treatment options - the concave plates allows us to target larger areas than were previously possible without experiencing "ledges."
- Easily customizable - the CoolSculpting machines have many different handpieces to fit each patient's amount of fat, treatment area, size, and bone structure.
- Permanent solution - since CoolSculpting freezes fat cells, it is not dependent on diet or exercise.
- Proven safety - CoolSculpting is FDA-approved and safe.
- Comfortable - CoolSculpting suction is very gentle, patients cannot feel the transitions of the fat loss process, and most can multi-task (read a book, eat lunch, take a nap, etc) during the procedure.
And finally...the results!
After your procedure, you might feel like you just had a hard workout, and you may experience some bruising, redness, swelling, or tingling, but these side-effects won't last long. Some areas of the body need more attention than others, so depending on your goals, you might need more than one session.
You also won't see your final results for about 3-4 months after your procedure because your body needs time to naturally eliminate the frozen fat cells. Check out what CoolSculpting has done for some other patients! Remember, each patient is different and results will vary.