November 5, 2022
November 16th is National Botox® Day, so we, at Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa, thought it would be a wonderful time to review its benefits, and what to be mindful of when seeking a provider. For those with even the most basic understanding of anti-aging and skin rejuvenation treatments, Botox® Cosmetic needs little introduction. Still, not all treatments are the same, making it considerably important to ensure that your treatment is administered by an experienced, licensed health care professional.
Whether you’re looking to turn back the visible hands of time, or address a cosmetic condition that’s causing embarrassment or discomfort, Botox® remains one of todays’ most popular and widely-utilized skin care procedures. Here’s a brief overview on the benefits of Botox® Cosmetic, and some things to take into account if you’re considering it for the first time:
- An effective way to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Shown effective in the treatment of neck spasms, excessive sweating, and lazy eye
- Used by many to help control the frequency and severity of migraine headaches
- Studies suggest that Botox may help individuals with an overactive bladder
- Always familiarize yourself with the potential side of effects before treatment
- Botox® is a botulinum toxin, and should ONLY by administered in a clinical setting
In celebration of National Botox Day, Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa will be running a special BOGO promotion to help make treatment even more affordable. Starting November 16th 2023 at midnight, Allē Members who purchase a $50 gift card will receive an additional $50 gift card absolutely free. More information on becoming an Allē Member is posted on our website, and our staff is always here to answer any questions you may have.
Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa is located at 500 Helendale Road in Rochester and serve customers throughout the entire Western NY region. Give us a call at 585-266-5420 or reach out via email through our website’s contact page.