May 27, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
As people continue to practice social distancing and businesses slowly start to re-open, we want you to know that your health is still a priority for us. We appreciate your patience with us these past couple of months and as we begin our “new normal.”
Beginning May 18th, in addition to urgent visits, we will be seeing our high-risk patients that required an in-person visit in March, April and early May, that were unable to be seen due to COVID-19. We will be opening the practice at decreased capacity.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we are following strict guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Below are some of the new protocols you might experience:
· A limited visitation policy. All patients are encouraged to arrive without any visitors; exceptions are only one support person, if needed.
· Call the office from your car when you arrive.
· Our medical staff will ask you COVID screening questions and medical history questions prior to entering the office.
· You will be required to wear a mask into the office, if you don’t have one, we will provide one.
· We will be taking your temperature.
· Our Staff members will be wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
· Meticulous infection control practices, including disinfection of all surfaces and handwashing.
If you currently have a non-critical scheduled appointment in late May and June, you will be receiving a call from our staff to either postpone your appointment a few months out or possibly change your visit to a telehealth visit. Many of the conditions that we treat can be seen through a telephone call or live audio-visual communication, such as FaceTime. Currently most insurances are waiving any copays and deductibles for these visits.
If you have healthcare needs in the coming weeks, including routine follow-up appointments, please contact the office for further instructions to proceed with a televisit. We will ask that you send pictures along with your information and will be contacted once a provider has reviewed the photos.
Telephone hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:30am -12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm. After hours you may email: email@example.com
Our Medical Spa is closed, which means all Cosmetic elective procedures are canceled. We are hopeful to partially open in NYS phase 2.
If you need products, we are asking you to shop our online store. https://www.helendaledermatology.com/shop/ We are currently offering 20% off all purchases using coupon code: SPRING20, we also offer free shipping for orders over $50.
As things change, we will post updates on our website, Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you for trusting us and working with us to help keep our community safe and healthy.
Dr. Elizabeth Arthur