December 13, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
As we continue to practice social distancing, we want you to know that your health is still a priority for us. We appreciate your patience with us during this "new normal".
Although we are open, appointments are limited to capacity. Our waiting room is closed. All patients are asked to call from their car.
Our Medical Spa has reopened at a limited capacity. We are following orange zone guidelines given to us from the state.
For patients coming in for an appointment you will experience new protocols.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we are following strict guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
A limited visitation policy. All patients are encouraged to arrive without any visitors; exceptions are only one support person, if needed.
- Call the office from your car when you arrive. 585-266-5420 press 0
- Our medical staff will ask you COVID screening questions and medical history questions prior to entering the office.
- You will be required to wear a mask into the office, if you do not have one, we will provide one.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- Our Staff members have temperature checks daily and will be wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including disinfection of all surfaces and handwashing.
Telephone hours of operation: Monday – Thursday 8:30am -12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm. Friday we close at 4pm. After hours you may email: email@example.com
If you need products, our Skincare Boutique is OPEN! You will need to follow the above instructions to come in the office. As always, for your convenience you can shop our online store. https://www.helendaledermatology.com/shop/
Thank you for trusting us and working with us to help keep our community safe and healthy.
Dr. Elizabeth Arthur