September 14, 2020
To Our Valued Patients,
As we continue to practice social distancing, we want you to know that your health is still a priority for us. We appreciate your patience with us these past couple of months and as we begin our “new normal.”
Although we are open, appointments are limited to capacity.
Our Medical Spa is open. Please call the office or contact your esthetician directly.
For patients/clients coming in for an appointment you will experience new protocols.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we are following strict guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
A limited visitation policy. All patients are encouraged to arrive without any visitors; exceptions are only one support person, if needed.
- Call the office from your car when you arrive. 585-266-5420 press 0
- Our medical staff will ask you COVID screening questions and medical history questions prior to entering the office.
- You will be required to wear a mask into the office, if you do not have one, we will provide one.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- Our Staff members have temperature checks daily and will be wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including disinfection of all surfaces and handwashing.
Telephone hours of operation: Monday – Thursday 8:30am -12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm. Friday we close at 4pm. After hours you may email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need products, our Skincare Boutique is NOW OPEN! You will need to follow the above instructions to come in the office. As always, for your convenience you can shop our online store. https://www.helendaledermatology.com/shop/
Thank you for trusting us and working with us to help keep our community safe and healthy.
Dr. Elizabeth Arthur