April 1, 2021
To Our Valued Patients,
For patients coming in for an appointment you will experience new protocols.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we are following CDC guidelines for COVID.
A limited visitation policy. All patients can bring one support person, if needed.
- Call the office from your car when you arrive 585-266-5420 press 0.
- We will ask you a few COVID screening questions and let you know if it is okay to come into our office waiting room, you may be asked to wait in your car until the provider has a room available.
- You will be required to wear a mask into the office, if you do not have one, we will provide one.
- We will be taking your temperature.
- Most of our staff has been vaccinated. Staff members have temperature checks daily and will be wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including disinfection of all surfaces and handwashing.
Telephone hours of operation: Monday – Thursday 8:30am -12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:30pm. On Friday’s we close at 4pm. Summer Friday hours start May 7th; telephone hours will be 8:30-2 with no break for lunch.
After hours you may email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need products, our Skincare Boutique is OPEN! You will need to follow the above instructions to come in the office. As always, for your convenience you can shop our online store.
Thank you for trusting us and working with us to help keep our community safe and healthy.
Dr. Elizabeth Arthur